- All games must start from the 1st tee. Players MUST NOT cut in at any other tee unless the previous hole is clear.
- All staked trees and all marker posts together with manhole covers, shelters and construction pathways are immovable obstructions (Rule 24-2 applies).
- All drainage ditches are Lateral Water Hazards All ponds are water hazards (you must use drop zone adjacent to No.4 and 6 greens).
Players are reminded that the part of a footbridge over a hazard is deemed in the hazard.
- Tractor/machinery wheel marks ‘through the Green’ may be, subject to confirmation by another competitor – not playing partner, treated as Ground Under Repair (Rule 25-1b applies).
- Rakes and stones in bunkers are movable obstructions. When rakes are supplied they must be used and after be replaced in bunkers (Rule 24-1 applies)
Out of Bounds
- Over any boundary fence.
- In, or over the gullies or lines, so far as they extend:
a)Around the WOODS in the right of the 3rd, 11th and 13th fairways.
b) On the left on the 12th and 14th fairways when playing those holes.
c) On the practice ground to the right of the 5th and 6th fairways.
d) Across the front of the Clubhouse, Car Parks and Greens Workshop area.
e) To the right of the 7th fairway, to the front of the 5th tee.
PLEASE PLAY WITHOUT DELAY