The plan for the renovations has been changed significantly as the weather has turned out to be awful.
The hollow coring was carried out on Monday 4th Sept. The collection of the cores took much longer than hoped due to the heavy rain on Monday night and Tuesday morning. As a result of all this rain it was decided that we would scarify before topdressing. This was carried out on Wednesday 6th and Thursday 7th of Sept. The topdressing then took place on the 6th & 7th. 36 tonnes of sand has been spread so far and the rain has done a great job at filling the grooves and holes. The next topdressing will take place as soon as we get a break in the rain.
It may be that if the weather breaks that we can also carry out our deep compaction relief within the next few weeks and also put a heavy dressing down with that work.
I will update the post as things are confirmed and put into place.